View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just to add, I shared the link below with one of our peers on here. This is what my vision has been like since April, but more subtle, but constantly shifting and moving:

http://www.migraine-aura.org/content.../index_en.html

I just wanted to actually show you guys what my vision problems have been like. I hope your eyes do better soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsure81 View Post
Hi everyone - I have been wanting to ask this for a while, but even now I am at a loss as to how to accurately describe it all (!) but I am finally going to try! So brace yourselves because even I think this sounds a little crazy and maybe Neuro #1 was right after all! lol!!

I have a problem with my eyes/vision where I feel as though I can't see properly - like I'm straining and not seeing things properly and have to really try to focus even though nothing really seems to be wrong with my vision? (See what I mean? Odd!) I do have blurring vision (predominantly in my right eye) which gets worse as the day progresses and things get blurry and fuzzy during the evening but there are times where I get this sensation and my vision seems relatively clear?? I do have focal migraines (with wavy, flashing lights) very occasionally but this doesn't really fit with those and to be honest - I have put this down to anxiety for years now?!

I do get what I think are tension type headaches which I put down to my eyes struggling later in the day and my neck struggling as my head gets heavier!! If I take the weight off my neck and lie down it usually resolves the headache pretty quickly!! I do have mild drooping of my eyelids, again predominantly the right but nothing as dramatic as some of you have to deal with.

To add to this, if I am reading or scanning a room etc - anything that involves a sweeping side to side movement of my eyes I can get a little head spin as if everything is trying to catch up with itself! This is usually if I have been doing a lot of reading/computer work or I'm tired.

Can anyone shed any light on this or does anyone have anything similar??

Thanks everyone...I really don't mind if you just want to take a vote on whether I can add this to the crazy list or not! lol!!

Eve.x
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote