Thread: Hi Billie
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
No Bizi, I don't have anxiety. I don't have fear. I am sad and cry alot. I just bought a headstone that is to be delivered before Momorial Day. I told the dr. that I see couples walking on Sunday and it gets to me. I don't hardly no family, & my husband's pay no attention to me or call or nothing. Two of them even work in couseling for free and they haven't even called over 5 times in a year. His brothers family don't call at all. He won't ever forgive me for not putting Bob in a nursing home. He told me so. He doesn't even speak & we were once close knit family. I only let Bob die at home, like he would of wanted it.

I almost know I need to find a new dr.I liked this one too. Trouble is I will have to go to another town. I have had pain in my side for 6 mos. and he gave me a pelvic and said nothig. Tonight I am holding my side to walk.I don't know what to think. All I really need is friends. The family just aren't there for me.

Bizi, I am having computer problems also, so if I quit, I can't help it. It has took two hours to get on tonight.
____
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote