Thread: Terrified
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
I am feeling just the same at the moment Angelina, terrified of the coming cold months. This last few days have been like a plunge back into the darkness - I'm losing so much of the mobility and movement I gained during the last two months, and my pain is skyrocketing. It's scary isn't it? (Understatement of the year...)

Hang on in there girl and I hope your doc can do something to help. I've yet to find a med that really helps, I hate asking now because I just get disappointed. I'm still trying to tough my way through.

It's not even cold yet for goodness sake! Just coldER. In the next month or two the temperature will drop another 10-20 degrees C, we'll have increasing rain and wind, storms, ice, fog.... It costs a fortune to keep the house warm enough for me to function, and we just can't afford it, and I just don't have clothes that keep me warm when I go out - and cant afford to buy what I need. My elder daughter recently bought me (as an early xmas present lol bless her) a cosy jumper in a lovely soft chenille type material that actually doesn't aggravate my skin, and I'd kill for trousers and socks in the same stuff!

Good luck with your doc and hope he can help you this time

Bram.
I know it is crazy.. my sensitivity is getting worse, pain, all my symptoms are coming back with a fierceness! And it is still fairly warm. I am so not ready for fall let alone winter. I am thinking of moving out on my own. I have been contacted by Idaho Housing about help for renting payments so I can get my own place but I am scared of living by myself with my daughter. I don't know if I will be able to do it. Finding the right clothing is very hard. It is great that your daughter got you that jumper. I wish you all the luck in the coming cold months.
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (09-08-2013), Brambledog (09-08-2013)