View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 03:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hi I'm a new memeber R S D

This all new for me, simply very hard to find ways to cook now being on the 4 f diet. Never knew how very little I'm allowed to eat, chicken,shrimp, lobster, veal which I've never eaten before. No reciepes on how to cook it differently, it gets old boring, to the point I don't want to eat, don't take much med's only Bi polar medi's synthriod, because of no thyroid killed, so can't have anything with msg in it. I've had 2 nerve blocks in the thorax to get to the right arm hoping to wake the nerve that is blocking the artery to flow the blood in the right arm naturally but now we have to start physical therapy, right after each procedure,didn't get authorization back in time for it to start as my dr. wants 3xwk so that means more blocks, very very lightly sedated,and local in the neck or entry threw the front of neck or throat area,not so bad but mean while I can use so much greatly needed ways to cook foods, differently so I'm not so not even wanting to eat.I can only have skim milk,Oh by the way I'm Dianne 54 yrs old, just recently diagnoised, as you can see not very computer literalit,or spell either.I live in bakerfield, CA., and engaged, he's very helpful, I also have fibromyalgia, 3 herniated dic in neck, 4 herniated disc in lumbar, 1 bulging disc at tail bone, and allergic to all steroids, cortiezonesshot, morphine sulfate, all anti-flamitories, lyrica , celilbrex, close to 48 med's not all just for medical mostly anit depressant, or trying to find the right med for my bi-polar disorder, which finally got blessed for thank my heaven father each day, now hoping I can be blessed again for some feed back on ways to cook I'm on a very low low income half a gallon off brand of skim milk is 4.69 and to roder the turkey deli lunch meat is 10.91 for 1,pound. Yes very exspensive diet for to have to eat by fresh vegetables are very high to so once again thank you for listening to me and hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you sincerely Dianne may you all be in my prayers.
dianne gilpin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote