View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default gf had a concussion almost 2 years ago...

My gf and I went on a zip line and when she stopped she hit her head on the rig. She had a vertical laceration on her left front lobe. At first it was just a cut and she was in shock, than two days later she had terrible trebles and headaches so we went to the er, was diagnosed a concussion. After cat scans, phsyc testing and a DAT scan, eeg, and a sleep deprived eeg.

After it was all said and done, they said symptoms should subside after a few months and have a headache every now and again. Well its been 19 months and I have to help her to bed because of her legs and arms shaking so bad, and these exploding headaches are still around.

We started her on an herbal pill/vitamin regiment and it helps a lot, but about twice to three times a week on average she will have the head aches and almost daily shakes. Shakes will last somewhere around 5 min to one hour. Same with head aches. Also she has a "cap" ( the entire crown of skull), that is completely numb.

Does anyone know of anything else we can try to do? Seen 4 diff neurologists and haven't had any diff results. Ease feel free to post on here or email me personally.

Jared
JLaw949 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote