View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 04:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default How I was Healed

Mark, in response to your request, here is my healing story that I hope many will read and benefit from.

After 14 months of post concussion syndrome that had only gotten worse as time went on, I found a doctor who specializes in chiropractic neurology. She used a method of cranial adjustments, a few physical/nuerotherapy type things, but MOST IMPORTANT WAS THE DIET.

I was not a believer in the diet when I first started, and I imagine anyone reading this would feel the same way, but after two months of being on it I can not describe how strongly I believe in it.

There is quite a bit of science behind the diet, it is known as "Leaky Gut Diet" or "RepairVite Diet". Basically, it cleanses and restores the blood/gut barrier and intestinal track which is directly related to BLOOD/BRAIN BARRIER, which is almost always disrupted with concussions.

This diet is not just for people with my specific post concussion syndrome (which was headaches every day and being incredibly sensitive to movement), but will benefit people with all types of head injuries. There are many, many people who can testify to this diet just like I can and how it has changed their lives.

Here is a link to a website with the diet specifics, as you will see it is very strict, but 100% WORTH THE SACRIFICE.

http://askdrakiba.com/food-sensitivi...pair-vite-diet

Before I started the diet I had nonstop headaches for 14 months and became so sensitive to movement I could hardly walk or ride in cars. Since starting the diet 2 months ago, I have not had a single headache and my physical capability is getting better by the week!

I am also on a good number of vitamin supplements due to the thorough blood test my doctor gave me, but I truly believe the diet has been the main benefactor.

Anyone who wants to try this please don't hesitate to ask any questions, I strongly, strongly recommend it to anyone with a head injury.
Dan Higgs96 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jens Schoof (10-13-2014), Su seb (11-02-2013)