View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I feel really good on Tecfidera

I had to re-start the high dose after experiencing the bad side effects. But the second go around I made a lot of changes to my diet, took only 1 240mg pill a day until I felt "good" again, and aggressively treated every side effect.

When I added the second pill at night, I went back to the changed diet, aggressively treating every side effect, etc., and within three days, I felt good again.

The only side effects I feel now is a light "sun burn" feeling on my legs from time to time, and a little heartburn (nothing like the fire in my digestive system the first go around!).

I had been going downhill rapidly before I started Tecfidera. I've now been on the full dose for a month and I feel better than I've felt in years. I hope it's the drug and not a coincidence! I would think I would have to be on the drug for a year at least to know if I really am stabilized, or maybe getting better (I know that's a dream, but I can hope, right?)

Has anyone else out there felt better on the drug? Has anyone else seen improvement while on the drug?
jfcincy56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (09-10-2013), ewizabeth (08-28-2014), karilann (09-10-2013), My3sons (09-11-2013), SallyC (09-09-2013)