View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianne gilpin View Post
I'm a strict diet, skim milk, no butter, only foul, no pork, can have veal sparely,but never have eaten before, I have no idea what took just chicken skinless, no fat can only cook the the 3 b's of meat salmon, shrimp, lobster, but can't afford due to income, burned out on the same old ways of cooking, to point of not even wanting to eat, just cook for future husband,

extremely high for food in Calif, Bakersfield, go to cheapest, stores no well Stores like Von's Albertson's, Costco, Savon, Smartn Final, can't even find a restaurant, to go and eat at cause the way they can only cook, this has been newly diagnosed due to venus Doppler which was blood clots from nurses blowing the veins in right hand wrist forarm, in 2009 doctors, pain management doctor said due to fribromyalgia which till 1-18-12 walk in showed him how sollwen it would get, and he then order stat image done 1-25-12 within 35mins, phone rings tells me you need emerencgy surgery,

at hosptital,get there rightaway hospital don't my insurance for admitted on cummond heperan shots to the stomach then released, for 5 mo's weekly blood levels, very painful thought Iwas gonna die, so Im very serious to follow this diet in order to make it nerve blocks threw the front of your bottom thorat to get to the nerve to block it and then 3xwk therapy to just get it to work if doesn't work only oppostions is a complete nerve block and no use of right arm which I'm right handed.

Sincerely yours seeking all help from someone just starting and the right reciepes to follow thank you and god bless you and I pray for everyone everyday with all kinds of certain types of Rsd God speed

Hi. Welcome

I had some difficulty understanding your special diet. Why exactly do you have to eat special foods. So sorry you are going though this. I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Sincerely, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote