View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaaakeL View Post
Since I'm apparently surrounded by incompetent doctors (spare one doctor), I finally told them that I wanted to be prescribed the Lidoderm patches for the bilateral perineural cysts located at my c5-6 level.

WOW.

I put the patches directly on the source of the pain, and within 15 mins I felt the difference. I'm still in pretty terrible pain, but the fact that I can actually stand up "somewhat" straight is a huge testament to the effectiveness of these patches.
It does wonders for the area it's applied to, but I do still have pain in my shoulder and arm. Granted, any relief is much needed and much appreciated. The only downside is that these are expensive, for those of you who don't have insurance or have bad insurance. Seeing as how I'm a student, and incredibly poor, the 25$ copay is pretty hard on my checkbook but I'm willing to pay it.

THANK YOU Endo pharmaceuticals, if I had money I would buy some of your stock
my DR prescribed Derma Tran. a company that compounds diff creams for pain relief. it is a godsend! I use derma tran # 7, and it relieves pain., not cheap, but you can do a survey to get it cheaper. It works on all my pains in back, neck and hands. Thank you Derma Tran, and my Dr for the relief
diney1957 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote