View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

(((((((((HUGS JAN)))))))) I read that too...actually if someone doesn't like hugs and kisses they can block those members names can't they, so they can be serious. Hugs and kisses keep me going when I want to give up sometimes! (Frogs and CHOCCY are good too) (((((HUGS))))), XXXXXXXX, OOOOOOOO, and cute pics, make life so much FUN!!

I can understand some wanting to be serious and that is fine for them..it is kind of like the ones that can't use flashing pics and stuff. We got folks that need to have posts spaced between paragraphs due to neurological problems so we have LOTS of different needs.

Please don't get HURT my WONDERFUL FRIEND, Without your GREAT PERSONALITY, PICS etc, on this and the other forums we would ALL be so DULL! Your're the best Cheerleader and FUN PERSON I Know!!!!!
I bet Doc John would agree that laughter is VERY HEALING for depression, being alone, grieving, etc. My favorite book says "a merry hearts is good medicine".

I did post on kimmydawn's thread about us needing to use her thread daily, to help us through, cause there are folks that need to gain info without some chit chat...so maybe that will encourage more people to post about weight management and healthy eating plans.
US BABES can still have our FUN! Be like having our cake and eating it too! LOL From what I have read of Kimmydawn's threads she is a FUN lover too! I like her name signed in BIG HOT PINK letters.

Billie and I got fussed at for being happy and having fun, by a member on a certain forum on the old BT, so we just kind of started having fun on the weight loss forum, then in you came Jan and other wonderful fun loving folks! YIPEEEEEEEE!

Ha, to lose weight, deal with pain, and handicaps, we NEED HUMOR BADLY! Add pain to weight loss and ya know what you get without fun.....BITCHY! Please excuse the strong word...but it fits me when the pain HITS and HUNGER strikes...being a NAG or FUSSY is not strong enough for what I become. LOL

ALL SAID MY FRIEND, YOU ARE WONDERUL AND SO ARE ALL THE KISSY PEOPLE ! We just got to leave room for those that aren't kissy and honor them by being more serious on their threads. People are all like different foods....there are so many different kinds and all of them are good, we just got to chose which ones we like the best and leave the rest uneaten.

I tried the photobucket ....alas too dumb to use it ...will still try again. Thanks, GC

ps: I STOLE THE BIG OLE SMILE FROM SOMEONE! hee, hee!
I think I am better at stealing than anything! Now got to figure out how to make them appear without clicking them. Hmmmmm think that is maybe where the photobucket comes handy?
Attached Images
File Type: gif %21cid_006d01c5bdf2%24d0353390%240100007f%40ccrtc.gif (6.1 KB, 2135 views)

Last edited by slogo; 09-21-2006 at 12:58 PM.
slogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote