View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Glad to reply, Starfish! Today I left home at 6:00 AM, drove nearly 60 miles to have my truck repaired, went to breakfast at a fine diner, did some shopping, drove home, fixed lunch, then went to work on my construction job. I own and operate a large hay and grain farm, in addition to my construction business. I have spent several weeks this year rafting rivers here in the northwest, in addition to travelling throughout the northeast of the US. While I never again will be able to construct cable suspension bridges and timber framed bridges throughout the northwest, I have a good life, considering what I had been diagnosed with. The surgery performed by Dr. Feigenbaum and his assistant Debbie West restored my life. The only obstacle I encountered on this journey was erected by the Sate of Oregon workers compensation system, aka: SAIF. They did everything they could to prevent me from obtaining the necessary medical care.
Please know that there is hope for those diagnosed with symptomatic Tarlov cysts. PM me if you need more information.
David
Bridges is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote