View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 04:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I'm glad it went well. I have been in many support groups for eating disorder/depression recovery. Group support is huge when your inpatient. I want to join when able to get out of bed more a pain group. I wonder did they talk about coping machansims? See in my treament in the other recovery which is so different I know but we work a lot on mental coping and how to get through the times like many here feel when you feel you can't go on. So I was wondering if they worked on that? A few things I find helpful right now is like journaling both mental aspects and physical so I can see a pattern,reaching out more in real time,doing small things for myself.It may sound stupid but I'm trying to keep a positive mental outlook though so so hard because I feel it can only help with the physical. As for the exercise I'm so far from that but I switched neuro cause mine was not good though highly recomended she said for me to to schedule times out of bed that I need to move more to heal just so painful. Yeah for muffins. I love muffins I wish I could come.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote