View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Unhappy PLEASE help read my MRI

Hello, I am 30 y/o 180 pounds I have always been athletic and I used to go to the gym regularly. About a year ago my back started to hurt after I bought a new bed. (Not saying that is what I think its from but....) anyway for the past 5-6 months my lower back has been in severe pain. I dont have a lot of money so I try to avoid hospitals but the pain was so bad that I went and got an MRI. The doctor I went to gave me some pain meds and said I should buy an inversion table and use it everyday religiously. So I did and I have been using it everyday with no change. This pain is affecting my everyday life and is making me miserable. I really need help as to whats going on with my back and maybe from the reading someone can suggest what I should do. I will post my Impression rather than the whole MRI since the rest is fine.

IMPRESSION:

1. The L4-L5 disc space level demonstrates a bulging disc touching the focal herniated disc or spinal stenosis. The Nueral foramina are normal.

2. The L5-S1 disc space level demonstrates desiccation of the disc. There is paracentral herniated disc protrusion measuring 10mm x 15mm in size displacing posteriorly the right S1 nerve root. Mild extension into the right nueral foramen is normal. There is mild facet arthropathy.

VERY VERY PAINFUL!

If anyone can help THANK YOU in advance!
HelpMyBack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote