Thread: EEG Today
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 05:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, that is happening too. But I expected that, was already having problems with balance because I have rsd and aids, as well. I'm on enough drugs to choke a horse! (I have used several drug interaction programs to check things out, trying to make sure it wasn't caused by that. But I can only figure out so much on my own.)

These little "episodes", though, are weird. I am conscious that it is about to happen, most of the time. The few times I wasn't aware were bad news... I have hit my head several times. They never happen when standing, only while sitting. The ones where I hit my head were in the bathroom, sheesh... lots of sharp corners in there.

I know the answer is to get back to the neuro, and demand a better explanation... but it's hard to do when you are on Medicaid. Plus, because of the other health issues, no one wants to say that any particular problem is caused by any one of the diseases.

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote