View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 03:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am SO in touch with the title of this thread! I am hurting so bad in so many places it’s insane, or going to make me insane. Every step or movement is so difficult and such a struggle right now. I feel like EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of my life is suffering. More and more things just slipping through my fingers, sometimes literally. And somehow I am suppose to get comfortable with that notion. Zen Vrae... Zen... Wide Open Spaces.... yeah that's it... right?

I am going to turn 45 y/o in just a couple of weeks and I feel like I should have 80+ candles, or perhaps it’s dog years lol. I have reached out to my best friend and informed my husband that feel like it or not, we’re going out and I am dressing up, makeup, hair and all and we’re going to dinner and to hear some live blues. I told my friend that enough drugs and drinks and I should be good to go for a few hours.. lol. Really I want to push myself to do it because I fear how much longer I will actually be able to walk without all sorts of assistive devices. I want to try and enjoy myself and the company of those I love, as long as they’re down for the music. Good music sets my soul free and helps me forget the pain. Honestly I’m not a big drinker, but I feel at least a glass of wine or two will be in order!

OH! and fun fact: Crocs originated in Denver, selling in small kiosk's in the mall, then the blew up across the nation and sounds like internationally as well. There is just no better shoe for me. My shoe of choice! Not the most stylish things, but I'm WAY beyond that.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vividDC (09-12-2013)