View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default When people say denied 3 times then typically approved.....

does that mean three times thru an alj hearing then a win or the denial, appeal, then alj hearing? also, i am sure that my second alj knows that i had a case in federal court pending...does anyone know if it may go in my favor that since the federal court one (2 years ago) that i have kept fighting for it, have still been unable to work and filed a new claim? imo, this does show that a person really cannot work, or else they would after the denial...i am not knocking or putting down anyone, please do not take it a that, but to keep fighting should show a judge that the person, along with the medical evidence presented documenting the claim and meeting beyond the bluebook listings, is truly disabled. i do miss working. i miss getting up, the routine of getting ready, the drive to work, the people at a job...the grocery shopping after to pick up things for dinner...i miss it all. the actual joy of completing tasks. the joy of helping someone, other people. i had my child taken from me in 2008, 2 years after my disability hit me, because i could no longer care for him to get him to school on time, help him with his homework, etc....he lives with his father now and i get regular visitation, but i miss taking him to school, and the normalcy of that life. during my alj hearing, after i told the judge about losing custody of my son because of the disability, we discussed a few more things, then he wanted to revisit that subject again, asking me more in deoth what it was that i was unable to do and why the jusge switched custody arrangements. it was a very touchy subject, he undertood that, apologized for having to ask me the questions again....that was hard to re-live. ya'll, im sorry for my weird postings lately, i am still waiting on my decision...and just getting random thoughts out of my brain
nicd577 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote