Thread: Nerves
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 07:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hey Nanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
I know you are both nervous and excited! The 23rd will be here in no time!!

I am in VA. My husband and I talked about going somewhere else to find a new dr, but the problem is having a procedure there and having to travel home and then traveling back for follow-ups. And staying in that area between appointments is just not practical. My husband takes off work to take me to the dr now and that is no problem, but taking off extended periods would be a problem. Then there is the expense of it. I haven't worked since the end of December, so no income! SSD will start paying next month, thankfully, but it has been tight!!

You would think that being in the same area as a medical college/hospital, that there would be some really good drs...but that is not the case. I have been searching online and there are some that I haven't seen and I don't want to after reading some of their reviews
I know how hard it can be to find a good doc heck it took me going on almost 4 years now. On top of that I was in the same boat as you about the SSD I finally got mine in 2011 and then it took 2 years before insurance would kick in for me. Mine just kicked in on June first this year. I hope things only get better for you soon.

MessyMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-14-2013), Nanc (09-12-2013), Rrae (09-16-2013)