View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 08:14 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by towie View Post
I started taking Topamax a couple months ago for Meralgia Paresthetica. I have experienced memory problems, I am always thirsty, soda is flat, and get tired. My appetite has decreased and I have lost some weight . The memory problems are the most challenging, but I'm finding most of the time I can deal with that. I can't tell you how many times I have driven past my own street. I am the post it note queen at work. I have them all over my desk with notes, names, phone numbers, reminders, etc... But the Topamax has helped tremendously and I am willing to put up with the symptoms!
Amen to that! That's why I keep taking mine,because the benefits outway the negative for me.If it really helps,then sometimes you just gotta deal with some side effects. And you should see my calendars,and my post it's,but those post it's aren't as cheap as I thought! My calender looks like some kid came in and scribbled all over it! lol.....I'm the pocket spiral notebook tomboy of my apartment complex! So I feel ya on that one!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote