View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-Di View Post
Vrae, I've seen on the news all the flooding you're experiencing there. It's record breaking and so very serious!
I hope you and your family are o.k. and I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN GET YOUR MEDS! All the humidity must play havoc on your CRPS.
Thanks for keeping us updated! Sorry I'm late to check in.
It is very serious Az-Di. They are evacuating 2500 people from a small town east of Estes Park in Lyons, CO. Estes has only one way in or out and that would be over a road called trail ridge road that goes over the continental divide to Granby, that is usually only open a couple of months out if the year (summer). Boulder is a mess and no one allowed in or out. Right in my own town Aurora, much flooding, etc. Aurora and Boulder are neck in neck on total rainfall. There are so many creeks, streams, that are now ranging rivers, and well the rivers are not only ranging but they have turned into huge bodies of water. It has washed out so many roads!

They are predicting THREE MORE DAYS of this rain.. O..M..G! Here is a video taken just minutes from my house. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjs...layer_embedded

And yes, CRPS havoc would be accurate for sure. Thanks you guys for letting me share. Kind of a scary situation for us.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote