View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 04:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I wanted to reply to this post because I recently began having wavy vision as well. Last week, I was in the Walmart parking lot resting before I went in. I had noticed earlier that my vision was a little off, but couldn't put my finger on the problem. As I was watching people crossing the parking lot, I noticed that, especially in my left eye, there was a sort of irradessence and waviness to the left side of my vision. I could see the people, but when I tried to see their faces, I could not focus and see what they looked like. The waviness was almost like looking into a fish tank with a very slight movement in the water and was only on the left side in a sort of arc or semicircle. I also lost my lower peripheral vision on that side. I panicked a little because I had just gotten over some problems with my eyes, and was told to call if I noticed any differences in vision.

I decided that maybe I had overdone it that day, so I took an extra dose of mestinon and headed home before it got any worse. By the time I got home, it had cleared up.
This morning I had the same problem only in my other eye, so I immediately took another dose of mestinon, sat down and relaxed and closed my eyes and within 15-20 minutes it was completely gone.
I thought about this post when I experienced this.
limpy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote