View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 05:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default dizziness and confusion even after 4 years

Hello everybody. My age is 26 and 4 years ago, during a stupid dunk brawl I got hit on the back of my head by a stone very hardly.(I am not that bad guy but unfortunately got involved ) Did not lose consciousness. There was cut in scalp and two stitches were done and no skull fracture. There was a bump which lasted for almost 4 months and gradually reduced to normalcy. From then on, Whenever any slight pressure is applied on back of my head like while sleeping, or when i lay back watching TV and also if i RUN or exercize i get CONFUSION and DIZZINESS (but no Head ACHE) It lasts for ONE or TWO days and then I will be normal again. Although it is getting improved and not as bad as it was initially but its 4 years and still i am not 100% . Last year I went for CT scan and doctor told everything is fine and gave Aceclofenac tablets for dizziness. Now I am not getting DIZZINESS frequently but I am still having trouble. I am a software engineer and feeling very hard and troublesome during those ON days. I never sleep on back of my head since It triggers DIZZINESS and CONFUSION, I can sleep only sideways due to which I am getting Chest pain. I am really depressed living like this. Still how many years I may have to live like this?? anyone with similar experience please suggest something...THANKS FOR READING MY PAIN....
robert.pacino41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote