View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My main problem are idiot drs. My PM won't touch me while pregnant, and my OB keeps telling me try tylenol. At the rate I would take that I would possibly kill this baby and myself in the prosses. I "stubbed" my little toe and the pain from it has me almost blacking out. Yet even with CRPS and pregnancy they said its not a big enough thing to go to the ER. I am surrounded day in and day out with idiot drs. I can't wait to move out of this area. 1 more month and hopefully get to drs that know what they are doing. I am just tired of them telling me that its not as bad as I'm making it out to be. Do they honestly think I want to hurt? Do they honestly think I dont want to play with my son and see his awesome smile? Oh but no worries, I'm just making this up to get attention. Hell if I want attention I have a child and goofy dog during the day and my wonderful husband after he gets off work in the afternoon. But because they can't visibly see whats wrong I'm faking it. Ugh, I can't wait to get back to my house and my area. I may hurt a little more and have to do a little more but I will be closer to a major city, and will have people around me that believe me. Even if my in laws are weird theh still believe me. So now that I got that out does anyone know a good PM in El Paso, Tx , or Las Cruces, NM? Thats the area Im headed back to.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote