View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 07:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Can you get ahold of "game" meat like venison elk or that kind of stuff? There are tons of healthy and very flavorful ways to cook them and they taste really good. Also Oryx is an awesome alternative and very flavorful. I eat a lot of game meat because my husband and I are hunters (well I use to be) and we prefer them to store bought meat because they are healthier for you and do taste better than all the meats that are loaded with hormones and preservatives. Also make "chips" out of the fruits and veggies. Slice them really thin and bake them till they dehydrate. I do this so we have a healthier alternative to the chips at the store that are loaded with salt and preservatives. You can even sprinkle a little sugar not artificial sweeteners. Good old fashion sugar for a sweet treat. At 2 yrs old I can get him to eat any veggie. Even the yucky green stuff lol. I have had to learn a whole new way of cooking. I am trying to get as many preservatives out of our diet as I can. You never know it might all these preservatives that are jacking us up and messing with our heads to where it amplifies our emotional state with this disease.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote