View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 11:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Does anyone else feel?

Does anyone else feel like their world is crashing down? Or that they can do nothing right? That is the kind of day I am having. I hurt today more than I have the last few weeks. I am trying not to take meds so I don't affect my pregnancy. I feel like a failure because I can't get up and clean my house. My son is mad at me because I had to put my dog where he can't hit her because he thinks its funny. Its at that age. I want to curl up in a dark room and not have anyone even think about me, but then that makes me feel worse. Because if I feel that way I know that I am putting off that vibe. I want to take my son to the park or even just outside to play but I can't go running after him if he decides to start running off out of the yard. I want to go shopping for food for the house but I hurt too much. I don't want strange people looking at me weird because I get on a motor scooter to do my shopping thinking oh there goes another lazy person that just doesn't want to walk. Why do I have to feel this way? Even as I write this I am on the verge of crying. I know some of my emotions are hormone based. Its the pregnancy I know and when my newest son is born and grows up he will thank me for not taking the meds because of how high of a potential there is of messing him up. But then again I keeping thinking that he wouldn't thank me for being in pain for his sake. I am trying to be brave and hide these feelings. I don't want my husband to think he has to do everything for me. I don't want my son/s to think I don't love them. Right now I just want to hide from the world but can't. A mom can't hide from her kids unless she is just so mental and doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. She has to be with her babies. Its a natural instinct. But being with him hurts too. The walking and standing and getting on the floor to play. It all adds up. I have had to get my husband to help me up several times because I couldn't do it by myself. I am trying to teach my son to bring me my phone incase I need to call someone for help. The thing is he is more interested in playing with it himself lol. I love my family. I love my husband and think he is awesome. But this is something I don't want to burden himself with. I don't want him to worry that I will hurt myself intentionally because of how I feel, or to get rid of the pain. I just wish there was a way to stop the pain and make me, me again.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote