View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ive had a histeroscopy. It is done right and you get the continuous spinal block then you should be ok. Im not saying it will be completely fine. Everyone is different with CRPS. I had to have a lot of cysts removed when I had mine done and it took my dr longer than the typical 30 to 45 min. She was also only able to remove the ones on the left side of my uterus. I had alot of them and still do. This was also before I found out I have CRPS, so I didn't get the spinal. The good thing is I didn't have a flare and my pain lvl which has always been high and didn't move. Just be warned. You have this done you might get pregnant. I love my babies even the one im pregnant with now. But they were an unexpected delight from the surgery. Dont go into it being scared. Tell the anesthesiologist that you have CRPS and that they need todo a continuous spinal and they will. With this little one I wont have a csection. I didn't with his older brother either, but I will tell them about my CRPS and about the continuous spinal block. Keep positive.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote