View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes I did get the backpack leash for him lol! It makes me laugh the looks I get when we are in the store with me on the scooter and him walking beside it. People give me an oh my gosh she's crazy look. Or if my husband is with us he sits in the cart seat. I keep my cane with me so if I need to stand up and get something then I can. Today is a bad day. I so wish I could yell it at the top of my lungs DON'T JUDGE ME UNTILL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE OR EVEN JUST 30 FEET IN MY SHOES!! Maybe that would get their attentions. Let them feel for just a few minutes what I feel every day. What we all here and the ones that aren't here feel. Usually I am up beat and positive about this. As my sons grow they will be more sympathetic to others with disabilities I hope just by seeing what I deal with everyday. I had someone looking at me yesterday evening when we went out to dinner and saying things about me being big bellied with a cane. If I lost wait I wouldn't need it. It just set me off and I have let it get to me.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote