View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 02:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default i knew i would hear from you doc!

It is usually after a few days of trying to just suck it up and deal with the pain that I experience the 'pain brain' thing. Its like my breaking point. I get so frusterated that I am begging people to just do something and I get stupid suggestions that I've clearly tried repeatedly and THAT is when I snap. I don't know about everyone else but when you have been spending plenty of time as hells secretary, one can have a very short fuse. In my case, after going so many days without a break I have no fuse. I try so hard to remain as calm as possible but its only a matter of time before I turn into the Hulk. I start yelling and cursing because no one is listening. That's when I break down and just ball and ball. That's when pain brain kicks in and it is so hard to focus. I know I need medical attention just to get my knots to release but I don't go anymore because I know no one will help me and all I will get is more pain and anger for my trouble.

I have been following a diet they recommend for Fibromyalsia because its like the cousin of what's wrong with me. I've been doing it for a month now and I'm having more 'good' days than I ever have so that's awesome! I haven't gotten to a myofascial release place yet and that's because the closest is 2 hrs away in Kansas City. I have the luxury of living in the middle of nowhere. Car trips are very uncomfortable for me, especially long ones like that, so its my fear of the drive that has prevented it.
Fixmeup11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-15-2013)