View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 02:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hi judy!

I have always said I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. However I now would like my Dr to live in my hell for 5 days and let me know how he feels afterwards. It would no doubt change how he deals with me. I haven't worked since I had my son 2yrs ago. There is just no way I could even just sit at a desk and answer phones for 8 hrs. I moved in with my parents so they could help with my son(lucky me! Just what I've always dreamed!). I hate it here because they live in a tiny town in kansas where I grew up. The second I graduated I moved to Dallas so to have to come back here was a real drag. But I had no other choice and I'm glad I did it. I couldn't imagine trying to care for a toddler on my own when I can hardly care for myself. Oh the sacrifices we make for our children. What makes it worse is that my sweet little boy asks me "mommy feel better now?" And it breaks my heart. I also feel like the worst parent ever because I can't take him outside or to the park or even sit on the floor and play toys for longer than 5 minutes. Grandpa is in charge of outdoor activities. On my good days I do as much as possible with him and its awesome! Call me selfish but I want more good days.
Fixmeup11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-15-2013)