View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 09:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

"I sure hope I haven't rubbed any salt into old wounds, I would hate to do that to you."

Not for me you haven't, no worries! I feel more peace than I ever have before, it's a good thing. People can be a constant source of disappointment, plus I don't need the stress involved, lol.

Sea, it went that way for me, too. The few friends I had when I got hurt faded away one by one. As sad as that sounds, it really wasn't. It relieved the guilt I felt when I couldn't live up to what they wanted from me. I had been a very active type, and that's what the people around me wanted me to continue to be... they didn't understand it was impossible. I was actually glad they couldn't understand... they would have to feel this pain, and I wouldn't want that for my worst enemy, let alone anyone I called "friend".

That's where my sig came from. It's a quote from my honey's ex-wife, a crazy-as-the-day-is-long woman. (She must have heard it from someone else there in Puerto Rico, cuz it sure doesn't fit her at all! )

There are only two types of people in this world... those who bring you peace and those who don't.
theoneRogue420 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote