Thread: coconut oil?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 11:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
if your family doctor supports you, why not approach your local tv/radio/newspaper and tell them your story with your dr. verifying your experience? or even without your dr, you could provide your medical records. i assume some health care professionals will not endorse a procedure like this because of liability issues but your med records could have the dr's names blacked out and still be valid proof.
i'd also try to get a pd researcher interested, contact the nearest university doing research.

that's what i would do if i had stumbled onto a treatment with such amazing results.
possibly post a before and after video on youtube, you stated the affect is transitory, if you miss a day your pd symptoms come back? so should be able to take a video.
As I understood it, the purpose of this thread was to ask whether anyone had results to share with coconut oil. I have shared because I have been very pleased with the results I have had in five months and it may help someone else. I'm not trying to prove anything to the world, I am and will always be merely anecdotal evidence because I'm not a scientifically designed trial. In spite of early progress my personal goal is to stay my course for at least two years before I make any decisions, after all my PD symptoms took ~23 years to get where they are today. I'm not waiting for a miracle, just trying to improve the quality of my life to the best of my ability.

Further, what do you think Mary Newport (What if there was a Cure) has been doing these past few years but getting research in universities started. Yes, she has my number.

Last edited by satwar; 09-15-2013 at 12:53 PM.
satwar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon72219 (09-30-2013), badboy99 (09-30-2013)