View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 01:34 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixmeup11 View Post
It is usually after a few days of trying to just suck it up and deal with the pain that I experience the 'pain brain' thing. Its like my breaking point. I get so frusterated that I am begging people to just do something and I get stupid suggestions that I've clearly tried repeatedly and THAT is when I snap. I don't know about everyone else but when you have been spending plenty of time as hells secretary, one can have a very short fuse. In my case, after going so many days without a break I have no fuse. I try so hard to remain as calm as possible but its only a matter of time before I turn into the Hulk. I start yelling and cursing because no one is listening. That's when I break down and just ball and ball. That's when pain brain kicks in and it is so hard to focus. I know I need medical attention just to get my knots to release but I don't go anymore because I know no one will help me and all I will get is more pain and anger for my trouble.

I have been following a diet they recommend for Fibromyalsia because its like the cousin of what's wrong with me. I've been doing it for a month now and I'm having more 'good' days than I ever have so that's awesome! I haven't gotten to a myofascial release place yet and that's because the closest is 2 hrs away in Kansas City. I have the luxury of living in the middle of nowhere. Car trips are very uncomfortable for me, especially long ones like that, so its my fear of the drive that has prevented it.
hey,

just wanted to say
thank you for writing what i feel
as do i suffer so many different
yet all connected
it is only now i am working on
the nerve related issues
no friend
as i call it the hiccup in the road
breast cancer
did away with both breasts
i found the lump in the right one
your not nuts
i'm certain i'm not
sad yes
because it has taken so many
years to find the right
kind of medicine and right amount to give me
SO I COULD HAVE SOME OF MY LIFE BACK
AND THAT'S JUST THE MECHANICAL PAIN (OPIATES/SIDE EFFECTS MUSCLE RELAXERS SPASMS)
AT C5/6-C6/7
#1 SURGERY PLATE 6 SCREWS
#2 SURGERY DONER BONE AGAIN AND CAGE
THE SURGERY THAT TOOK ALL AWAY
for about 5 hours worth of everyday ordinary
TASKS LIKE GOING TO THE LADIES ROOM
WITHOUT PEEING ON MYSELF
this came along with #2
#3 taking off my breasts
not what i expected but
what the he**
in a 2 year time frame

there is no other way but to mentally
try and get there
where you almost pass out

pain

personal
ailments
indescribably
nagging

not bad if i say so myself

someone who cares

Last edited by eva5667faliure; 09-15-2013 at 01:59 PM.
eva5667faliure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote