View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 02:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk57 View Post
What scans did you have at the time of the incident? Perhaps you have a nerve that might have been pinched, or moved even so slightly, and is being affected by increased inter-cranial pressure that occurs during exercise or when lying on the back of your head. I would definitely recommend seeing a physician and get scans done be sure to request they be compared to the original scans(if you had any). Or quite possibly and maybe more likely, you have a build up of scar tissue. The Occipital Lobe is the portion of the brain at the rear, and is responsible for visual processing. What could be happening is you are becoming dizzy because this is affected and the confusion could be due to the inability to accurately see your surroundings(common with some people who have eye problems). These are the main things this lobe performs, local orientation, spatial-frequency and colors.

During these times, do you have any problems with depth perception or distinguishing colors? For instance, before running your shirt is bright red but during/after it is more of a lighter shade or faded or any other difference(other than that caused by sweat)?
Thanks a lot bearhawk57 for answering

You got me partially wrong. Actually I do not have any problems regarding vision. It is absolutely fine.

My problem is that I am feeling CONFUSED, my reaction rates are very slow for atleast two days after some pressure is applied on back of my head. I can feel My thinking process becoming very very slow. Even to talk to a receptionist I need to think a lot to get my words. Hope u got my point. After that it becomes normal for few days until I do excersize or something like that.

After the incident, two stitches were made and Docter prescribed few tablets and NO scans were done. I thought it will be normal in few weeks. But problem persisted till now.

I met a neurologist last year, he did CT scan and told there are no clots and problem might be due to nerves in the scalp. He prescribed Aceclofenac Sustained Release tablets. I used them for a month or so and I started to feel better.

Now its not as worse as it was 3 years back. I am getting them less frequently but problem is still there.

Is there any specific treatment for problem I am facing?? and medicines which would help me??

I will meet a physician this week. But any of your advices are highly appreciable.

THANKS again.
robert.pacino41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote