View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 12:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearhawk57 View Post
I understood you didnt mention vision problems, just didnt do a good enough job explaining correlation and where i was going with it. However, the reaction time is based of subconscious peripheral visual cues. Also, even though you do not notice any visual issues, the confusion can be caused by it. As far as treatments, it would depend what the physician says and the severity of the underlying problem. If it is related to inter-cranial pressure, an (200-400mg) ibuprofen an hour before running might help. Of course, the doctor will be able to tell you more accurately, as he has completed medical school I am only premedical, and can advise further scans(again request on for comparison to a normal/ or previous scan).

Do you suffer times at the end of the sentence where you forget what word you are saying or say the end of the sentence you are thinking of next? This happens to me a lot, just curious if others are having it too.

Just to reiterate, even though you dont notice anything wrong with eye sight, there could be a misfire in the interpretation or other functions of the visual cortex and occipital lobe

Thanks for detailed explanation. Do I have to use ibuprofen every time I run??
Will it only manage symptoms? then how to cure it?

and No I dont forget like that...I keep thinking for a simple answer for little too much time.. to put it in a simple way, I behave like a computer with 56MB RAM, whose RAM earlier used to be 512MB.... slower than what actually I am.....Now please dont say that things like this never happen. I am experiencing and suffering from long time.
robert.pacino41 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote