View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I also agree with Bram. You don't want to give up everything and later have regrets. I hope you really consider the blues evening, check out the venue and parking, etc.

A country artist that I know pretty well (grew up with him/his family) was going be in my town and as soon as I heard, I ordered tickets. Then anxiety set in...what if I am having a bad day, etc. My husband told me not to worry about it, if I wasn't up for it we wouldn't go. If we could find someone to use the tickets, then great! I ended up having a really bad week leading up to it so I asked my sister-in-law if she wanted to go, she went with my husband (her brother). They had a blast!! The tickets were second row in the balcony and they ended up closing the balcony and moving all to the floor. They sat second row from the stage. My sister-in-law is now a fan! My husband told me that I would've had a hard time with the seats, they were metal folding chairs...ouch! I really wish I could've gone, but was relieved that things worked out. I have to be more conscious of my condition and abilities...as we all do. But I don't want to rule everything out.

I am sorry your car got towed, that really stinks! But good for you for venturing out like that, you should be proud no matter how it turned out.

I hope you are doing ok today.
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (09-16-2013), Vrae (09-16-2013)