View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile You're hired!

Okay Bram darling... I think you've just been voted in to be on payroll ..lol. You're hired! They can't all be wrong.

Thanks to you all. I appreciate all of your comments and stories. It is wonderful to be able to talk with those who completely understand. Thank you for that!! I was really aggravated, frustrated when I wrote this. Thanks for letting me vent.

My husband was wonderful. I said "park right there" and so he did. I said "@^%$! this is all my fault. He refused to allow me to take blame (he blamed himself), and I refused that. At the end of the day we chalk it up and go on. <sigh> It is what it is.

I wasn't really afraid to go for some reason (tired, didn't really want to go tho), but became very worried about my legs after the car was gone and the walking began. My legs were going numb! It was really tough and recently I've been concerned about falling from time to time. No falls yet thank God. Negotiating around the venue was really hard. Black floors, little walking runner lights, dimly lit. I need to get more disciplined about using/carrying my cane (I did have one IN MY CAR! lol). But what was required after the car was missing, was to sit down.

The upswing: The sun shined ALL day today (over my house anyway). A few clouds around us, but my body could feel the pressure lift a bit. That was awesomeness! Night-time is never very good, so here's hoping to a cloudless day again tomorrow! For me and everyone else in the area.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (09-17-2013), Nanc (09-17-2013)