View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 11:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Way to go Djhasty!! Whoo hoo! You're doing it!! I admire your will to keep forging ahead! This is no easy thing for you, and I’m so glad that it sounds like you have a loving spouse who is trying to make sure his gal’s okay before he has to leave. You’re doing SO GREAT! Go you!!

I am glad that it’s showing some promise and that you even got your toes in the sand. Good for you! I hate that the pain spiked afterwards, but perhaps good for you nonetheless.

I will have to go back and re-read. I don’t know why but I thought you traveled to Canada for this treatment, but palm trees sounds more like CA or FL? Hum…

Continue to get the rest you need. The body does a lot of healing while we sleep.

I know you must be nervous about being on your own soon, but you’ve got this! My mother when she was alive drilled into my head my entire life, you can do anything you set your mind to. I think there’s truth in that. I’ll be looking for your next post. Keep up the great work! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Djhasty (09-17-2013)