View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:30 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

My best friend, not in my real life is my counselor. The perspectives, insights, and support really clicked. Plus I keep far too busy or my physical needs. What I lack in support from siblings, parents are gone, I receive in the consulting work I do.
I drag myself out of the recliner to help people. Tam, with your brain, and talent sometimes using what assets you have overcome the things you lost in family and frind's.
I always felt, and still can't reconcile the way my dd was treated by family. I am tortured with the memories of the past, and present. But, I can help people with investigative things. I work consulting as needed for SIU, and do genealogy when I am up to it.
I carry huge abcess of toxic hate for my siblings, it makes me ill to even see them, how they treated me. But, I make myself ill filling my day with it.

I only have so mnay spoons to use a day, I don't want to use them up on toxic people.
My life is not all roses, balloons, and miles. It's struggles, but I work at doing hings myself even if I have to crawl to do it.my house is a wreck fom he once nicely cared for one, but if I make it easier for ome one else, I feel uplifted.

I need my husband to do the physical work, but I can still o he consulting reports.

Are there delivery services for food, and a big water dispenser your husband can keep close to you? Make an area of your home your own, a sanctuary of escape great photos, comfy place to rest.
If you let go, and some thing is loved and released, they will come back to you.

Feel good about one thing that makes you feel good for yourself.
I never found funds or help, could never trust anyone, so I've been downsizing. My ex dil comes when she needs money, does a heck of a job, but I am not a priority, or expect I am to anyone. Even dh acts like I am just sore, not disabled.

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
astern (09-28-2013)