View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Wait isn't a psychotherapist suppose to get inside your head and figure things out? Huh guess he's just a trumpt up military dr lol. I have seen many drs that say its all in my head. Well it kind of is seeing as the nerves in my knee and leg are sending false distress signals to my head lol. Except he is suppose to talk to you not patronize you about your condition. I am seriously thinking of talking to a psych through the military about whats going on because this 1 minute fine then breaking down because I hurt so bad and no one really knows what im going through. Even my awesome husband. Don't let one jerk (I would use another word but trying not to curse in writing or out loud cause of little ears lol) turn you off from getting answers and help. Take it from someone that has been doing this for almost 10 yrs. I have been fighting to get answers. I finally found some. Now to get more answers. Keep your head up and if he's an a... I mean jerk fart on him get someone that is better and DESERVES you as a patient.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote