View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had a Buddy. He was a big ole lug of a lab. Had to have him go to the eternal doggy playground because of medical issues on him not me. If I had a choice he would still be here, but between my CRPS his hip dysplasia and epylepsy he wasn't doing well on the meds. He was a charmer too. He would lay on your feet and want you to lay on him and love him. Then he would stretchas long and he could go and make the weirdest faces lol. Maggie makes funny faces but she's not as expressive and he was. I couldn't imagine my life without a brat around. If all of mine were gone I would HAVE to get another. They help to keep my mind off my health issues and in the here and now. They don't understand why you hurt or are feeling sad they just love you unconditionally. They want to help you too. Even if Maggie accidentally hurts my knee and I holler she backs off and goes to the otherside to try and help me through the worst of it. Even if that means she has to be a clown to do it lol. She also runs my son around the house to get out extra energy lol.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote