View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It Would Be Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZZ View Post
...That I can just stop taking my carb/leventa 150s after taking PK meds 15 years just like that!! with no ill effect?
I do not believe it!
Hey buzz,

Thank you for the query. That you could? No, I don’t believe that I’m trying to say that. That I, some 12 years after taking Sinemet for each of those years-THAT I-stopped cold turkey almost 4 months ago. That you could? I would truly have no idea.

With no ill effect? Not hardly. Difficulty turning over in bed, getting in and out of the car, loss of cognitive mental skills, freezing episodes, loss of some memory-these are just some of the negatives coming out of this experiment, if you will.

These last four months have been a real trade-off but at this point I find myself in a position to continue the trek through withdrawal-that is truly what it is-in the hopes of discovering something that might help me and you as well. But make no mistake. There definitely has been and will continue to be “Ill effects”.

Stay tuned for further updates if they interest you. And thank you for writing your response.

Jim
I_Got_it_2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote