View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 04:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Don't let it get you down. We all have off days. I had one just the other day. He is slammed at work, he is probably worried about you too. If I could I would go get you and drive you, but I'm on the otherside of NM. I have felt that I need to be happy happy joy joy too. We all do. It suck royal boogers that we are stuck in a body that feels so much pain. We are so use to helping everyone else we don't even think about us. I have been there many times. I had one of those days just a few days ago. Im not saying my pain is worse than yours or we have to suck it up. We can all use a day to vent. Just remember they love you. They really don't mean to make you feel bad. They are also venting about their lack of ability to help you. I have had to get my husband to take time off also to go to med appts. I don't understand why he would want youmto change the appt if your PM is going out of town, but then again I do. He wants to be there but with the way work is he can't. I'm not justifying why he said it the way he did. I'm just saying I can understand why he would prefer the following week when things are calmer and not so stressful. They may not have CRPS but they also feel the effects. Keep your chin up. We do have a tendency to let this get our heads all jumbled up and start thinking it would be better if we weren't around, but I also think we try to be the same person we were before because then we were normal and not this crud we have now.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (09-18-2013)