View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh AZ-Di, I am so sorry hon! I/we do know how you feel and this just stinks for you. You did all that you could do, and at some point EVERYONE in the family will have to come to grips (just like you’re trying to do)with the fact that you are going to need help. What they truly don’t realize is that you hate this as much as they do! You might tell them that the next time this is needed that you’ll just grab a cab. No matter how expensive and uncomfortable that would be. (I’m such a rebel aren’t I) Perhaps a softer approach would be better and a family meeting, called by you might be appropriate. Explain (again I’m sure) that this is the gig guys. I’m going to need you to pencil me in from time to time, because without this treatment, things are only going to get worse for ALL of us. Gosh this is such a hard thing… My instincts are to get mad, and so I should probably quit my post response now because it really does make me upset for you.

Again, I am so sorry. Please hang in there girl and know that you’re not alone. Great big soft hugs AZ-Di!v

Ps. For me, sometimes the children are the toughest to make understand. I have several children and my oldest (my son) seems to operate in denial. It frustrates me to no end sometimes.
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (09-18-2013), birchlake (09-18-2013)