View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 11:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Seen by different dentist today

The saga continues..

Wnt to a different dental practice, The dental assistant & I tried to get the digital Xray holder into my mouth...it become stuck, She was say "Please do not bite down!..We wedged it out...so she took two xrays the "old" way of tooth 2 &3. She also said a fistula would be above the tooth...this is very high up.

Xrays came back OK. No darkness, the roots looked good. The dentist examined me and asked if I had sinus problems, a recent cold, allergies...I do/did not. He said this does not seem like it is coming from my teeth. He said an abcess would have been more painful when he touched my tooth & gum. SO he put me on Clindamycin for a week and I return next Friday. He also said he wondered whether RC tools could be used as my opening is so limited. I said I do not want a RC, I would rather have it extracted.

He advised me to take a probiotic w/ the clinda. He was very nice as was the dental assistant. She though it was coming from my sinus as well.

I am very disappointed in my previous dentist.....after 10 yrs of going there and refrring other people...he did not even call me back when I called about the fistula.

Should I see an ENT? AS long as it is not my tooth or jaw, I am not as concerned....I do not know why.

Thanks! Any homeopathic thing to take? It only hurts if I press on it.

Stacy
Stacy_11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote