View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonc View Post
someone i know has mg and smokes mj everyday and he says it helps in almost everyway. the physical relaxing of your muscles is a good thing for mg since your immune system is creating chemicals to react with the actylcholine that is created for any muscle use. it helps with any of the gi problems with mestinon. it also regulates your appetite and sleep schedule if ur having problems with prednizone. one of the only downsides is the relative strain it puts on your lungs. i hope this helps
I have tried it and it amazes me. It relieves my pain and all discomfort, my vision and what really blows me away is that I have more muscle strength! I can walk where moments before taking it, I could not. I've been in a months long flare (mine last from 3-7 months!), part of which I have to use my hands to move my leg a couple of inches, or to put it on a flat pillow, and after taking it, I am able to move it myself.

It helps the breathlessness, too. Though I'd recommend using a long water pipe or vaporizer so it's easy on the lungs.

Sadly, I live in a state where it's not legal, so I can't take it. It's a shame, because it helps just everything! I was scared to death to try it the times that I did, (I tried it at age 53!), but I was desperate. I researched it out the whazoo, and found it clashes with no meds and basically there's no downside except the whopper of it being illegal.

So, back I go to being on a ton of highly dangerous meds that just aren't working anymore. Blah.
I just hope that someday soon it'll be legal so we all can get some relief!
crmak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
minalhansen (02-13-2014), SoftTalker (09-19-2013)