View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by st1rn View Post
I am new to forums and don't know if I am doing this right, but I have a question?
Has anyone had any experience or know of any studies in the use of LSB to reverse symptoms and prevent spread for CRPS where the pain is minimal or tolerable and the most prevailing symptoms are temperature changes / color changes, mild weakness / stiffness and intermittent cold achyness?
I've heard of it, and had my PM&R talked about it, but from what I was told it only works in the beginning. My PM&R told me a year out that he would not do the injections because they are not a good idea that far into RSD (it had also spread at this point)because they will probably not work, and might actually hurt me.
It might be a different story with each person since everyones pain and spread(if any) is different, but all the doctors I've talked to about it say that it only works within a certian time frame. I know it is also less likely to help after the RSD has spread for some reason. (Hopefully, if you havent had it already, you wont attain a spread, and will have more treatment options available). So, thats my experience with it, hope it helps.
MouseE.Ratz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
st1rn (09-18-2013)