View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ketamine is an anti inflamatory drug. It is used in large animals that are very valuable like race horses that are injured. It is a tranquilizer. They use it to sedate large animals for surgery. So saying it isn't an antiinflamatory drug is wrong. I worked at a vet clinic and was working on getting my vet tech license and working with large animals until I started hurting so bad I couldn't keep up with my school work because I would be laid out on the couch in pain. It does restart the human brain patterns. It was not originally intended for human use. It was made to sedate LARGE ANIMALS. Please look up ketamine and not make assumptions based on your own opinions. I wish your daughter didn't have to deal with this disease. It isn't fun. Individually we do a lot of research on the medication we are being prescribed. We still like to try and get opinions from others that have been on then. Please don't be angry with us. Be angry with this disease. We want to help each other get through this not tear each other apart. I know it hurts watching your child be in pain and not being able to help. It sucks royal boogers. Don't let it turn you bitter please. Keep positive for her sake. She needs you. Not just to help her but for mental and spiritual relief too. Think of how she feels when you are so angry. If you need to go hit a punching bag at the gym to get out some of your frustrations. Don't take it out on the people that are here to help.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote