View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused why are some people so angry?

I have read some posts on here and on other sites that have just sent me wanting to find a deep dark hole to hide in. Some people are just so angry. Its not just people with RSD/CRPS. Its the people around them. I have CRPS but I'm not angry about it. My husband isn't angry about it. We get frustrated with the inability to stop the pain, and we get frustrated that the Drs won't listen to us. Why get angry about something we can't change. We have it, all we can do is fight it. I have read people lashing out at the people that understand what they are going through. Please people don't. That is the quickest way to put people off and then ypur whole support base goes with it. We need to support each other, we NEED each other and our experiences. That way we get a better idea of what we need to do next. Fighting with each other and verbally as well as mentally hurting each other isn't the way to go about fighting this disease and its complications. Please listen to me. I don't want to fight you. I am already fighting for me and my family to have as normal a life as possible as I go through this.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-20-2013), shelbie4u (09-21-2013)