View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

This is a tough issue for sure. It makes me sad when I see people being hurtful to others especially in forums like these. Haven't personally seen that here which is a true blessing!! Honestly I think things often get taken the wrong way especially via the internet as it is difficult for most of us to express just how we feel with characters on a key board. People also forget that much of our emotions, vibe and overall feelings come from body language, tone etc., so typing out our opinions or stories can send a completely different message than what was intended. I hope we all continue to realize that when posting or reading this amazingly supportive forum.

As far as anger goes.. I'll be the first one to admit "I am angry" about this disease. I am angry that it happened and angry that it wasn't caught before another surgery was performed that only made things worse and less likely for remission. That being said - I am still extremely optimistic and positive in facing each day (or hour). I would be lying if I said I was not and that frustration was the only emotion I was dealing with. Do I let that anger interfere with my fight.. NO, in fact just the opposite. It does strengthen me and fuels my determination to not let it beat me even more so.

We do need each other - our friends, family and loved ones to make it through this horrid disease. Without them life would be so much more miserable!
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Allanira (09-18-2013), allentgamer (09-20-2013)