View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 10:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for that Zookester. After infound out I have Crps I went a little balistic because I had 3 surgeries that weren't needed. 2 lat releases at a pat/fem resurfacing. I have a ton of pain and not saying that is better or worse than others but I do try not to let it interfere with what I say in here. Heck when I found out that weekend I went and blew a couple targets away at the range lol. Thats how mad I was no one had caught this early enough for me to possibly go into remission. I try my hardest to keep it inside so I wont act out against my husband and son. Now I am trying to get into the frame of mind of yes I have it. Lets do the research and figure out how to keep it from getting worse. I don't like taking out my anger and frustrations on others. I'm a loving and caring person thats why it makes me so sad that people can just blithely tear apart a support base by saying hurtful things to the people that understand and want to help shore up that support. Ugh I don't know if I am saying any of this right but I hope I am getting my point across. We need to help each other not tear each other down. I wish I could say what I really mean dang it lol.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-20-2013), zookester (09-19-2013)