Thread: Luna
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 06:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thats an interesting point. I have always liked looking at the moon and stars. Always wondering what makes them or rather the earth move like it does. The moon affects everything differently than the sun like Bram said. It makes the tidal pull, it also makes people go a bit bonkers. Just any ER staff what a full moon means. Lots and lots of people end up in the ER on those nights. It also makes animals act a bit bonkers. We would see a ton more animals in the vet clinics I worked in around that time. I haven't thought of this in a few years. Well thats another thing for me to research. Our moods change at that time of month. A lot more babies are born then too. It could very well affect our pain then taking us further down the road our emotions are already going. Huh. This will be a fun research project lol. Instead of me always looking up the effects of certain treatments on our pain and moods. Sorry Bram i'm gonna steal it lol. Hummmmmmmm very interesting. Very very interesting. If as some people call them (but not me I know better and mine would kill me if I even thought it) dumb beasts can feel the effects then why not us. There are more deer that are hit by vehicles and more dogs and cats hit also around a full moon. Its not just because its lighter out and they can see. Its like they know stuff we don't. I am going to have to talk to my game warden friend about this. It just might be. It just might be.
Allanira is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote